Wednesday, September 18, 2013

O Pen Review

Ahh, the O Pen.  I love vaporizing.  Absolutely love it. Being an avid runner, I try to take care of my lungs somewhat. The problem is, most vaporizers are too bulky, leaving me packing a joint for when I go on a hike or a long drive.

But not with the O Pen.  The O Pen is an ingenious cartridge that connects to any standard electronic cigarette battery.  One 5-10 second pull and the medication is being delivered.  And it lasts a good 2-3 hours.

They come in 1/2 gram and full gram cartridges, and retail for anywhere from $40-$70 a gram.  I paid 50, and it was worth it.  Sativas, Hybrids, And Indicas are all available.  I went with Grandaddy Purple.

Available at Medical Dispensaries in Washington, California, and Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment